Description of work
- Identifying topics for PhD studies (with respect to science career) in correlation with WP3 research capacity building, focusing on new education through science vision and advances in assessment for learning.
- Co-supervision between partners, raising the capacity of supervision (supervisors) for the provision of a higher quality of supervision for students
- Mobility of young researchers to WEIZ and UH.
- In collaboration with WP3 T3.4 // Mobility of young researchers to WEIZ, UH (4 persons per year, each ā 4 days)
- 3 joint schools (in Estonia, Israel Finland) open for project partners and representatives from the Baltics
- Soft skills & coaching trainings open also for young Baltic colleagues (in correlation with WP5)
- Young researcher start-up/entrepreneurship trainings open also for young Baltic colleagues (in correlation with WP5)
SciCar doctoral projects:
- Situational interest and engagement in project based learning
Supervisors: Kaido Reivelt (University of Tartu) and prof Jari Lavonen ( University of Helsinki)
- Promoting science career awareness through transdisciplinary settings – implication on students` science competence development and self- efficacy beliefs.
Anne Mari Roost
Supervisors: Miia Rannikmäe, Regina Soobard (University of Tartu) and prof Jari Lavonen (University of Helsinki)
- Teaching and learning the concept of energy
Supervisors: Heili Kasuk, Vladislav Ivaništšev (University of Tartu) and prof Rachel Mamlock- Naamann Weizmann Institute of Science